Author Topic: Free WS Equipment  (Read 528 times)

Bob B

• View Profile
Free WS Equipment
« on: September 06, 2016, 04:01:39 PM »
A neighbor of mine has given up windsurfing and has some gear that he will give away.  Here is the email from John...  Please contact him if interested.  Also he has pictures that were too big for me to attach that he could email to you.

I am giving away my windsurf gear and you'd mentioned there is a board you can post this to.  Gear is free to a good home.  There are two boards, masts and booms plus multiple sails.
Fanatic viper (11')
Bic Presto (9'3")
Gaastra 5.0
North 5.7
UP 6.4
UP 7.0
UP 7.8

I can be contacted at johnwordsworth@yahoo.com or by phone/text at 919-407-0449.

Cheers, John

bank5

• View Profile
Re: Free WS Equipment
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 05:44:56 PM »

I contacted the seller and he decided to list the stuff on eBay.  I'm going to pass because the stuff is quite old, but maybe someone will be interested.

emullett

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 09:11:12 PM »
If anyone still wants a free bic presto, I have a carbon version in good shape.   Just don't ask for delivery.  Eric M. 

bank5

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 08:11:11 PM »
If anyone still wants a free bic presto, I have a carbon version in good shape.   Just don't ask for delivery.  Eric M.

Thanks Eric!  I enjoyed using the board today and will get some great use out of it.  Hope to see you out on the water.  -Brian